1 Day Tour-Option A 2 Days Tour-Option B
This local street eats walking tour has been designed to enable you to enjoy some of the very best of Vietnam’s street food in the center of Ho Chi Minh city.
|• Professional Tour Guide|
• Cool water
|• For sunrise visit please add $10 for the day|
• Cool water and cool towels are included for the comfort of my guests
• All amounts are USD and do not include entry fees to Angkor Park or other individual attractions/temples
• Other important/general information, including ticket entry prices, is included on the -Additional Costs page & Other Information page
• Minivan can seat maximum of 15 people but is a bit crowded with this quantity. Twelve people maximum is recommended for comfort
• Hotel pickup and travel to Angkor Thom City and spend time visiting Bayon, Baphoun, Phemeanakas, Royal palace, Elephants & Leperking Terres.
• Break for a rest at your hotel or go to lunch at a local restaurant or market of your choice or of my recommendation.
• From around 3pm-3:30pm we visit the truly amazing Ta Prohm which is famous for its role as The Jungle Temple in the movie Tomb Raider.
• We travel from Ta Prohm to finish the day at Pre Rup temple where
you can enjoy the unforgettable sunset.
Return to your hotel.
• An early morning, 5am, hotel pickup and travel to watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat – something you will never forget. Spend time wandering around the temple and small markets if you like.
• Back to your hotel for a late breakfast/lunch or a rest.
• We restart the tour again and travel to Banteay Srey. This is a beautifully preserved temple with wonderful art to enjoy as you wander around.
• We then visit to East Meabon temple, Ta Som and Preah Kanh temple to finish off the day before returning to your hotel.
|Vehicle Type||Max. People||Cost for one day|