2 Days Tour-Option A 3 Days Tour
This local street eats walking tour has been designed to enable you to enjoy some of the very best of Vietnam’s street food in the center of Ho Chi Minh city.
|• Professional Tour Guide|
• Cool water
|• For sunrise visit please add $10 for the day|
• Cool water and cool towels are included for the comfort of my guests
• All amounts are USD and do not include entry fees to Angkor Park or other individual attractions/temples
• Other important/general information, including ticket entry prices, is included on the -Additional Costs page & Other Information page
• Minivan can seat maximum of 15 people but is a bit crowded with this quantity. Twelve people maximum is recommended for comfort
• Hotel pickup and travel to Angkor Thom City and spend time visiting Bayon, Baphoun, Phemeanakas, Royal palace, Elephants & Leperking Terres.
• We then travel to visit the truly amazing Ta Prohm which is famous for its role as The Jungle Temple in the movie Tomb Raider.
• Break for lunch at a local restaurant or market of your choice or of my
• We travel to the famous Angkor Wat where you can spend time exploring temple.
• Return to your hotel for a well earned “feet up” rest.
• Hotel pickup and travel to the local Phhsa Leu Market in Siem Reap to purchase a few items or just enjoy the sights, sounds and smell of a truly local market.
• We then journey into the countryside around Siem Reap and take in attractions such as the Floating Village, Angkor Silk Farm, Artisan D’Angkor and finally to • • Wat Bo temple.
• We can fit in a break for lunch throughout the day depending on when you feel hungry and ready to stop for a rest.
|Vehicle Type||Max. People||Cost for one day|